There is providing services for the digital media trading industry, and then there is blazing trails with powerful new technologies that change the way an entire industry does business. We knew which one we wanted to do, when we set off to bring one-on-one trading to online advertising.
As we expand our operation, we are looking for passionate colleagues to join our offices in the Netherlands. Over the years we have established a tradition for engineering technology that bridges gaps no one thought could be crossed, and we are looking for someone with the skills to share in that vision.
You can choose to build database applications for businesses, or you can choose to work on an infrastructure that processes terabytes of data to help the world’s greatest brands to trade media and do advertising. Which would you rather do?
Meet your new job
Our software engineers work on core infrastructure to develop the systems that link Big Data Databases, multiple API’s (like the Appnexus API, The Trade Desk, Doubleclick Bid Manager), AWS, etc, and our own dashboards and services. It’s an dynamic mixture of maintaining existing software and building new solutions from scratch.
Our company software engineers are tasked with realizing entire projects from functional design to implementation. Your code babies will deliver high performance features for a working, growing framework of services set to shape the future of advertising.
You have already accomplished
- At least 2-3 years of work experience is a must
- HBO education or equivalent in thinking
- Shareable working proof of the skills required for the job responsibilities
- Shown flexibility in learning new programming languages
- A reputation for maddening attention to detail
- A passion for tinkering on the internet
- Fluent in English
- Dutch plus another language is not essential, but an added plus
- Creating technical program designs based on a functional design
- Optimizing our infrastructure on both performance and capacity
- Supercharging our (big data) databases
- Uncovering new ways to make even better software solutions
What we offer
- A chance to join the fastest growing industry in the world
- Working in an Agile development team
- A highly dynamic organization
- An honest wage and great secondaries
We welcome applicants with international backgrounds who already have the right to work and are settled in the Sittard area. All successful candidates will be asked to provide 2 references before receiving an offer of employment.
Herken jij jezelf in bovenstaand profiel en denk jij dat je de geschikte kandidaat voor deze functie bent?
Dan zien wij graag je motivatiebrief en cv tegemoet via firstname.lastname@example.org of solliciteer direct via tab ‘inschrijven’ bovenaan de homepagina.